The Pig's Ear is an Irish Restaurant serving simple, good, seasonal, Irish cuisine in the heart of Dublin City. The Pig's Ear provides a great quality dining experience in relaxed informal surroundings with an emphasis on good value for money.
The Pig’s Ear is an Irish Restaurant serving good, honest, Irish fare with a modern touch. You can eat in style surrounded by bright, airy and classical design with a casual, yet contemporary feel. The Pig’s Ear Restaurant was awarded a Michelin Bib Gourmand in 2009. It has 3 magnificent rooms overlooking Trinity playing grounds, which can be booked exclusively for parties or corporate dining for groups of up to 48 people on the 1st floor, up to 55 in the Mirror Room, or 10 guests in the 3rd floor Library private dining room.
Located on the 3rd floor of the Pig’s Ear is the Library, an original dining room where guests can enjoy an informal private dining experience with fresh, seasonal and top quality produce.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin