The Old Schoolhouse Restaurant, in Swords Village, north of Dublin, was an 18th century schoolhouse. Locally-sourced steak, game & seafood are specialties. A large menu & live music are offered, with an adjacent beer garden & bar with sports screens.
The Old Schoolhouse Restaurant & Bar, located in Swords Village, north of Dublin, was once an 18th century schoolhouse. It serves an extensive range of traditional fresh, home-produced food daily, with an wide choice of locally-sourced fish, game and meat dishes, and with vegetarian choices.
Customers can choose from a 3-course Table D'hote set menu, a Brunch Menu and a Thursday Tapas Menu.
The 3-course Early Bird Menu is available all night on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, on Thursdays from 5pm-7pm and on Fridays & Saturdays from 5pm-6.30pm.
Located only 10 minutes north of Dublin Airport, the Old Schoolhouse Restaurant is accessible via Dublin Bus #41 from Dublin City or Dublin Airport; 41b, 41c, 41n or #43 from Dublin City Centre; or #33, 33a, 33b, 33n from Dublin City Centre.
Tel: 01 840 4160 / 01 840 2846
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street