The Mongolian Barbeque, Dublin's unique eating out experience is situated in Temple Bar. Pick your own ingredients then watch the grillers as they cook!
In the Summer of 1996 the doors swung open to The Mongolian Barbeque in Temple Bar, a restaurant with a difference.
Fun, unique, healthy, with numerous combinations and choices, this is a dining experience with a difference.
Popular for its relaxed atmosphere, one can choose either the 'Feast' menu, which includes 3 courses, or just work from the Buffet. Depending on the choice of meal, diners may choose to return to the Buffet as often as liked, to select an individual'creation'. Steamed rice is served with each dish of fresh vegetables, meat or fish; garnished with herbs and/or spices and topped-off with sauces of choice. For those with allergies, or for vegetarians, food can be cooked to suit individual needs and tastes.
For those wondering 'Do I need to be able to cook to eat here?', the answer is 'No'! Pick a bowl, choose your ingredients from the selection of seafood, meat, tofu, noodles and vegetables, season according to taste and the Mongolian Barbeque Grillers toss the ingredients as they stir-fry your meal of choice on the griddle!
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex