The House restaurant was once home to the infamous Captain Bligh. Today, both locals and visitors enjoy this friendly and homely meeting place for all things food and drink.
It is an award winning, Irish restaurant, café, bar, deli and event space. It is situated in the centre of historic Howth Village. House is a great place to eat, drink at any time of the day. House is relaxed and friendly. Drop in for an early breakfast or coffee. Meet friends for lunch or weekend brunch. Relax over afternoon tea or enjoy a great dinner 5 nights a week. Have a bar snack, Irish charcuterie and cheese and drinks at the new bar.
The restaurant serves modern Irish home cooked food, made with the best local produce. Dine in the garden during the warm, summer months.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium