The House restaurant was once home to the infamous Captain Bligh. Today, both locals and visitors enjoy this friendly and homely meeting place for all things food and drink.
The House is an award winning, Irish restaurant, café, bar, deli and event space. It is situated in the centre of historic Howth Village in north County Dublin. The House is a great place to eat, drink at any time of the day in a relaxed and friendly environment. Drop in for an early breakfast or coffee. Meet friends for lunch or weekend brunch. Relax over afternoon tea or enjoy a great dinner five nights a week. Have a bar snack, Irish charcuterie and cheese and drinks at the bar.
The restaurant at The House serves modern Irish home cooked food, made with the best local produce. Dine in the garden during the warm, summer months.
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants