The Ark is a purpose built arts venue in Dublin City's Temple Bar area, where children aged two years to twelve years can explore theatre, music, literature, art, film, dance and more.
The Ark's mission is to spark childhood imagination by making and sharing great art for, by and about children, bringing joy and creating a cultural engagement that lasts a lifetime.
The Ark's programme of performances, exhibitions and creative workshops changes every few weeks, and a different experience is to be expected with every visit.
Listed by Time Magazine as one of the Top 10 Things To Do in Dublin, The Ark, on Eustace Street in the heart of Dublin City centre, is open to families at weekends, during school holidays and to school groups on weekdays.
You may also like
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Complex
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesSamuel Beckett Theatre
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venues12 Henrietta Street
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium