Thai House Restaurant
The Thai House is a small, family run Thai restaurant specialising in authentic Thai dishes. The various dishes on the menu are described as 'a kaleidoscope of flavours'!
The proprietors ensure great attention to detail, bringing a flavour of real Thailand to Irish diners, in both cuisine and ambience. The balanced flavour of their hot, spicy dishes evolves from a wonderful blend of exotic herbs.
The extensive menu includes salads, noodles, authentic curry dishes, fish
and rice dishes. There is a Value Menu option and an early bird on offer.
A well-chosen wine list at competitive prices can be selected by half-bottle, bottle or by glass.
Consistent excellence in food and service at Thai House has ensured inclusion in the Bridgestone Guide by respected food critics John & Sally McKenna.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson