White Sands Hotel is a beautiful seafront hotel set between the coastal villages of Portmarnock and Malahide, County Dublin. Conveniently located 10km from Dublin Airport and ten from Dublin City Centre.
White Sands Hotel is set just outside the coastal village of Portmarnock in North County Dublin, overlooking Portmarnock's five mile sandy beach. With beautiful views of Howth Head, Dublin Mountains, Lambay Island, Ireland's Eye and the Irish Sea.
White Sands Hotel has 58 guest rooms including 28 classic sea view rooms, 28 contemporary rooms and two executive sea view rooms. Facilities include the Mad Fish Restaurant, Oasis Bar & Grill, Mezzanine resident’s lounge overlooking Portmarnock Beach, large function room, ample free parking, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and Tamango Night Club which is available for private hire.
Only ten minutes drive from the M50/M1, less than 15km to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Port and just 10km from Dublin Airport. Public transport to Dublin City Centre and Malahide is on the hotel's doorstep.
Hotel function facilities cater for up to 220 people. Party packages are available for all occasions and numbers. Including dedicated boardroom that is suitable for up to 20 people.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsCassidy's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Connolly
- Where to stayHotelsGrand Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsBuswells Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsKildare Street Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel