Travelodge Dublin Airport
The three-star Travelodge Dublin Airport in North Swords is ideally located less than 2km from the airport and offers accommodation options to suit today’s budget conscious family, corporate guest and all those using the airport, as a private bus service between the hotel and airport is available for guests.
Each room at the Travelodge Dublin Airport is suitable for up to three adults and a child, or two adults and two children. Rooms include TV, WiFi access, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Cots, hairdryers, and irons may also be available on request. Visitors will find on-site vending machines for that quick snack as well as Jack’s Restaurant, which is open throughout the day.
Swords Village, which is just a three-minute walk from the hotel, offers a selection of shops, restaurants, bars and cinema, while all the offerings of Dublin City are also within reach by public transportation.
- Where to stayHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Burlington Road
- Where to stayHotelsLansdowne Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsBuswells Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Connolly
- Where to stayHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club