This 200 year old traditional cottage has been tastefully restored to high, modern standards. The cottage sits in the tranquility of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, with glorious sea views. Close to all facilities and 15km from city centre.
This perfect little cottage sits in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains above the village of Kilternan and has stunning views of sea and mountains. For walkers, the Dublin Mountain Way passes the gate, for golfers there are 12 courses within a five mile radius, for sailors, Ireland’s sailing centre in Dun Laoghaire, is a short drive away. The LUAS tram, which stops just a few minutes’ from Kilternan, carries you to the sights and sounds of Dublin City from early morning until late evening.
Inside, The Cottage is bright and airy, and has all the finish and fittings of modern life, the light bounces off the fresh flowers that always greet new arrivals from the solid pine kitchen table, the open plan living space has a pleasing rustic simplicity. You could happily read here all day, the bedrooms are equally easy and comfortable with excellent bedding towels etc. WiFi at The Cottage is of a good standard, and when you arrive a welcome pack awaits you.
Outside there’s a little private garden for balmy days and also over 4 acres to explore.
The Eircode for The Cottage is D18 A254
You may also like
- Where to staySelf cateringHillview Self Catering
- Where to staySelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- Where to staySelf cateringMerrion Mews
- Where to staySelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- Where to staySelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- Where to staySelf catering7 Gardiner Place
- Where to staySelf cateringBrookman Town Homes – Donnybrook Manor
- Where to staySelf cateringTemple Bar Lane