The Clarence is Dublin's premier boutique hotel. It offers luxurious, 4 star accommodation and an ideal location overlooking the River Liffey.
The award-winning Clarence is a boutique hotel boasting one of Dublin City’s best locations, overlooking the River Liffey and on the edge of the cultural neighbourhood, Temple Bar.
The Clarence has 51 bedrooms and suites, including standard and superior rooms, as well as the spectacular Penthouse Suite. Each is individually decorated in a rich palette of colours and fitted with flat screen TV, radio, WiFi, hairdryer, toiletries, direct dial telephone line, mini bar and In-room safe.
The hotel is home to one of Dublin’s most prestigious restaurants, Cleaver East, which serves sumptuous cuisine throughout the day. For a casual meal, guests can stop into The Study Café, which has a homely ambiance and is decorated with impressive Guggi paintings. Alternatively, anyone wishing to sit down for a cocktail won’t want to miss The Octagon Bar, a popular meeting place with several historic features.
The Clarence is located in the heart of Dublin’s vibrant cultural neighbourhood, with many pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops just steps away. On foot, travellers can reach some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Trinity College, Christchurch Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Liffey Valley
- Where to stayHotelsCrowne Plaza Blanchardstown
- Where to stayHotelsAshling Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsFitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Newlands Cross
- Where to stayHotelsThe Merrion
- Where to stayHotelsClontarf Castle Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Ballsbridge