Taylors Three Rock Hotel
The name Three Rock comes from the mountain behind us and Taylors were the original land lords in this area, hence the name Taylors. The building dates from 1640 and had a complete make-over in 1986. It’s the largest and highest thatched roof building in Ireland.
In the summertime, the hanging floral baskets are an attractive feature. The hotel is also located a short distance from Marlay Park.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsMaples House Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsTemple Bar Inn
- Where to stayHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Burlington Road
- Where to stayHotelsLansdowne Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel