Orlagh House is a Georgian mansion dating back to 1790 that has been restored by its current owners. The house sits on 50 acres and there are walks and hikes on the grounds with views out over Dublin City.
The house has 13 bedrooms which can sleep up to a total of 24 people. To ensure guests are looked after during their stay there are always staff on duty including a caretaker and housekeeper.
Local information is on display for guests and Orlagh House offer airport transfers, walking tours, catering and drinks if required. They can look after all aspects of the guests stay. Weddings or events can be organised on request.
With open fires and cosy drawing rooms the aim of Orlagh House is to create the feeling of a home from home.
- Where to staySelf cateringHillview Self Catering
- Where to staySelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- Where to staySelf cateringMerrion Mews
- Where to staySelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- Where to staySelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- Where to staySelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- Where to staySelf cateringBrookman Town Homes – Donnybrook Manor
- Where to staySelf cateringTemple Bar Lane