Mulgrave Lodge offers visitors a comfortable stay in an attractive Victorian-period residence in the centre of Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin. The lodge is ideally located near the DART light rail station, ferry terminal and many shops and restaurants.
Mulgrave Lodge is an attractive Victorian-period residence in the centre of Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin and takes pride in its friendly service and clean accommodation, which make it an ideal base for exploring Dun Laoghaire and its surroundings.
The lodge offers comfortable single, double and triple rooms, which come with free WiFi, TV, hair dryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and serves continental breakfast each morning.
The property has limited car parking for the small or medium cars.
Mulgrave Lodge is conveniently located, just five minutes from both the ferry terminal and the DART, which travels to Dublin City centre as well as various points in County Wicklow.
Visitors to the region won’t want to miss Dalkey Castle, the James Joyce Tower & Museum, Dun Laoghaire People's Park or The Oratory of Celtic Art among other attractions that are easily accessible.
You may also like
- Where to stayHostelsOliver St John Gogarty’s
- Where to stayHostelsThe Abbey Court Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsGarden Lane Backpackers
- Where to stayHostelsJacobs Inn
- Where to stayHostelsGardiner House
- Where to stayHostelsGenerator Hostel Dublin
- Where to stayHostelsIsaacs Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsKinlay House Dublin