Merrion Mews is located in Fitzwilliam Lane, Dublin 2. The Merrion Mews offers a truly unique experience for guests. The spacious accommodation has a living area which overlooks the stable yard.
The spacious accommodation has a living area which overlooks the stable yard, while two of the bedrooms look back towards the main house, which has one of the few remaining gardens in Merrion Square. The mews building at the rear of Number 63 Merrion Square is an integral part of one of the most significant survivals of an 18th century Dublin townhouse - comprising main house with garden, mews and stables with its own small garden - within the classic Fitzwilliam/Merrion Square area of Dublin. Situated on Fizwilliam Lane the Mews is a quaint and charming property.
Built in 1792/93 the house retains much of its historic character and fabric. The garden is one of the few surviving gardens in Merrion Square and most certainly the only remaining garden retaining a 19th century design and layout. The Mews also has a private garden, coach yard coach house and stables.
You may also like
- Where to staySelf cateringBunk Campers
- Where to staySelf cateringOrlagh House
- Where to staySelf cateringThe Georgian Rooms Howth
- Where to staySelf cateringDCU Summer Accommodation Glasnevin
- Where to staySelf cateringTrinity College Dublin Campus Accommodation
- Where to staySelf cateringTemple Bar Lane
- Where to staySelf cateringBrookman Town Homes – Donnybrook Manor
- Where to staySelf catering7 Gardiner Place