The Marlin Hotel is located beside St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street which makes it an ideal location when visiting Dublin. The ground floor at Marlin Hotel features self check in kiosks to assist in a speedy check in as well as featuring open plan work stations so that guests can work in comfort while staying at the hotel. The hotel features a truly unique ground floor designed for socialising, flowing from the relaxing lobby to the engaging library into the bar and restaurant.
At Marlin Hotel there are rooms with smart TVs, high speed broadband, LED mood lighting, illuminating mirrors, automated blackout blinds, luggage storage, surround sound system, air conditioning, media hub, safe, telephone and hairdryer.
Breakfast can be enjoyed at the guest’s leisure. The hotel has meeting rooms, 24 hour gym and guests can unwind in the lobby in the fully stocked games area.
Choose from sit down dining for up to 60 guests in the indoor garden, complete with a kiln dried olive tree centrepiece, or hire the space for more casual drinks and bites for up to 80 people. Alternatively, enjoy a pint in Marlin Hotel Dublin’s chic bar or a cocktail and nibbles in the Library. There is also a large heated outdoor terrace.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsKildare Street Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsBuswells Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsGrand Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Connolly
- Where to stayHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club
- Where to stayHotelsCassidy's Hotel