Established in 1897, the Marine Hotel is situated at Sutton Cross, which serves as a gateway to the lovely fishing village of Howth and also Dublin City. There are excellent bus and DART services at Sutton to accommodate the traveller and are 15 minutes from the M50 and Dublin Airport.
The Marine Hotel is home to Cucinos, the Italian restaurant serving the local community and visitors alike. The Schooner bar offers lovely views over Dublin Bay, complimented by an excellent bar food menu all day.
The Marine Hotel is located on the Howth Peninsula, which itself is a major tourist attraction with great walks and fabulous sea views. The Marine Hotel is ideal for exploring all the offerings of County Dublin.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
- Where to stayHotelsTravelodge Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsHilton Dublin Kilmainham
- Where to stayHotelsCastleknock Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsCamden Court Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsCassidy's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Connolly