The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse is located on Leeson Street Bridge, in the heart of an exclusive area of Dublin City close to Stephens Green and all the city attractions. The guesthouse graciously overlooks Dublin's Grand Canal.
When staying at Leeson Bridge Guesthouse, guests are offered a relaxing and stress free vacation or business stay in Dublin. The Guesthouse overlooks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen's Green and all the attractions of Dublin city including concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse is easily accessible by local buses, taxis, Luas and DART train services. The Aircoach also stops outside the door.
Bedrooms at the Leeson Bridge Guesthouse boast excellent facilities including free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, iron, hairdryer, alarm clock radio and telephone. General facilities include lifts, lounge area, breakfast room, private car parking, luggage storage, cot and high chairs.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesDublin Central Inn
- Where to stayGuesthousesClifden Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGlen Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House