The Lansdowne Hotel is a small accommodation with a big welcome. Set in the heart of Dublin’s lovely Ballsbridge neighbourhood, it is a quiet hotel that suits corporate guests as well as those who would like to sample the cultural offering of the city centre.
The family owned hotel has 38 ensuite bedrooms, including two suites and two executive rooms. All rooms are tastefully designed, bright and spacious, and are equipped with hairdryers, cable TV, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, writing desk, table and chairs. Irons and ironing boards are available on request.
At Druid’s Restaurant, guests can enjoy breakfast surrounded by fine tapestries from the Book of Kells. Guests can also stop into The Den Bar, a perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink or some bar food. The Den Bar serves carvery lunch daily and hosts live Irish music every Thursday free of charge. Also enjoy dinner, traditional music and dance show various nights of the week to The Irish House Party.
The Lansdowne is ideally situated just a short walk from the Aviva Stadium, St Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street. It is also near the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and the coast, making it the perfect base for exploring local nature as well.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Parnell Square
- Where to stayHotelsTalbot Hotel Stillorgan
- Where to stayHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsMespil Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsUppercross House Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRed Cow Moran Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsArlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
- Where to stayHotelsLouis Fitzgerald Hotel