Situated in the heart of Dublin City and right on the edge of the vibrant Temple Bar neighborhood, Kinlay House Hostel is surrounded by top attractions and a host of bars, Cafés and restaurants. Rates include free breakfast, Wi-Fi and more.
Kinlay House is a friendly hostel ideally situated for exploring all Dublin City has to offer. It is on the edge of the lively cultural neighborhood, Temple Bar, and thus is surrounded by bars, Cafés and restaurants.
Kinlay has been in operation for more than 20 years and offers a selection of single, double, twin, triple, and four- and six-bedded rooms, many with private ensuite bathroom. There are also three dorms available that each sleep between 16 and 24 people. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, with natural daylight and central heating.
Rates include free Wi-Fi, breakfast, international calls and walking tours. Kinlay also provides bicycle rentals, luggage lockers, evening events and laundry service. With all its amenities and no curfew or lockout, Kinlay ensures guests make the most of their stay in Dublin.
Additionally, the hostel is the base and departure point of the popular Shamrocker tours.
You may also like
- Where to stayHostelsGenerator Hostel Dublin
- Where to stayHostelsGardiner House
- Where to stayHostelsJacobs Inn
- Where to stayHostelsGarden Lane Backpackers
- Where to stayHostelsMulgrave Lodge
- Where to stayHostelsThe Abbey Court Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsOliver St John Gogarty’s
- Where to stayHostelsIsaacs Hostel