Jacob’s Inn is a modern hostel situated in the heart of Dublin City centre. It is within walking distance of Temple Bar, Croke Park, The 3Arena and O’Connell Street, making it the perfect base for exploring all Dublin has to offer.
Travellers looking for cheap, modern accommodation in the heart of Dublin City centre can choose Jacob’s Inn, which has a variety of room types, all ensuite. There are private twin/double, triple and quad rooms, as well as dorms. Rates include breakfast, WiFi, a walking tour, events and more. The hostel also has a self-catering kitchen, laundry room, cosy common room, pool table, laptop safes and luggage lockers.
Jacobs Inn is located near Connolly Station and within walking distance of Temple Bar, Trinity College, Croke Park, The 3Arena and O’Connell Street. Attractions such as the Guinness Store House, Old Jameson Distillery and Dublinia museum are also nearby.
Jacobs Inn has been named one of Ireland’s Top 10 Hostels.
You may also like
- Where to stayHostelsGardiner House
- Where to stayHostelsGarden Lane Backpackers
- Where to stayHostelsMulgrave Lodge
- Where to stayHostelsThe Abbey Court Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsOliver St John Gogarty’s
- Where to stayHostelsKinlay House Dublin
- Where to stayHostelsIsaacs Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsGenerator Hostel Dublin