A budget accommodation, the Jackson Court Hotel is an elegant Georgian building where visitors will find a warm welcome to Dublin City. It is conveniently located just minutes from Grafton Street, St Stephen’s Green and many historic attractions.
The Jackson Court Hotel is a lively hotel located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, just minutes from St Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street and also convenient for the Aviva Stadium, Croke Park, the 3 Arena and the RDS. The hotel cater for the solo visitor along with group bookings and also welcome hen and stag parties.
Located in an elegantly styled Georgian building, guests will be welcomed by friendly staff. The hotel offers well-furnished rooms with ensuite bathroom and a range of facilities, such as TV, telephone, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
The very popular Copper Face Jacks Nightclub is attached to the hotel, which guests may visit during their stay.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsPark Residence at Herbert Park Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsHerbert Park Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsTrinity City Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsAloft Dublin City
- Where to stayHotelsTrinity Townhouse Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsZanzibar Locke
- Where to stayHotelsMarlin Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsThe Spencer Hotel