Isaacs is a cosmopolitan backpacker hostel ideal for meeting other travelers and staying in the city centre. It is conveniently located near bus, local and national train stations and city tram lines, and is within walking distance of many of Dublin’s top attractions, including Trinity College, Grafton Street and Temple Bar.
Isaacs Hostel was recently extensively refurbished. It includes private rooms and dorms with 4 to 16 beds. Prices include free breakfast, linen, WiFi, sauna, walking tours and other activities. The property also has TV and Internet lounges, a self-catering kitchen, laundry facilities, and games room.
- Where to stayHostelsOliver St John Gogarty’s
- Where to stayHostelsThe Abbey Court Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsMulgrave Lodge
- Where to stayHostelsGarden Lane Backpackers
- Where to stayHostelsGardiner House
- Where to stayHostelsGenerator Hostel Dublin
- Where to stayHostelsJacobs Inn
- Where to stayHostelsKinlay House Dublin