Issacs Hostel is located in Dublin City Centre, just minutes walk from Trinity College and O’Connell Street. This exciting, centrally- located backpacker hostel provides great value on a budget, as guests are offered many free amenities.
Isaacs is a cosmopolitan backpacker hostel ideal for meeting other travelers and staying in the city centre. It is conveniently located near bus, local and national train stations and city tram lines, and is within walking distance of many of Dublin’s top attractions, including Trinity College, Grafton Street and Temple Bar.
Isaacs Hostel was recently extensively refurbished. It includes private rooms and dorms with 4 to 16 beds. Prices include free breakfast, linen, WiFi, sauna, walking tours and other activities. The property also has TV and Internet lounges, a self-catering kitchen, laundry facilities, and games room.
You may also like
- Where to stayHostelsOliver St John Gogarty’s
- Where to stayHostelsThe Abbey Court Hostel
- Where to stayHostelsMulgrave Lodge
- Where to stayHostelsGarden Lane Backpackers
- Where to stayHostelsJacobs Inn
- Where to stayHostelsGardiner House
- Where to stayHostelsGenerator Hostel Dublin
- Where to stayHostelsKinlay House Dublin