The 5 star InterContinental Dublin is Irish owned and run (formerly Four Seasons Hotel) is Dublin’s only True 5 Star Urban Resort located in the most affluent neighbourhood of Ballsbridge.
Park up the car and enjoy a true 5 star experience including award winning dining in the stunning Lobby Lounge overlooking the Terrace Gardens or why not enjoy a fine dining experience in Seasons Restaurant. Relax and unwind in the Spa featuring ESPA products and swimming pool retiring to the most spacious Guestrooms and Suites you will find in Dublin. Many of the rooms are interconnected and the Suites are ideal for families with separate bedroom and living room with sofa couch.
The InterContinental Dublin is proud to be part of the Irish owned MHL Hotel Collection, which in Dublin offers the Westin Hotel (5*), Intercontinental Hotel (5*), Morgan Hotel (4*), Trinity City Hotel (4*), Spencer Hotel (4*), and the Hilton Dublin (4*). The Collection also includes the Powerscourt Resort Hotel (5*) in Wicklow, the Limerick Strand Hotel (4*) in Limerick city, and three hotels in Galway City, namely the Harbour Hotel (4*), The Galmont Hotel and Spa (4*), and the Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Estate (5*).
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsCamden Court Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsCassidy's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Connolly
- Where to stayHotelsGrand Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsBuswells Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel