Ibis Hotel is located at the Red Cow Junction of the M50 in the suburbs of Dublin City. A modern accommodation, the Ibis Hotel offers 150 bedrooms, including seven rooms suited for people with reduced mobility. All are well furnished and include ensuite bathroom, free WiFi access, TV, hairdryer, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
At the Ibis Hotel, a property of the Ibis worldwide, budget hotel group, guests can indulge in an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, which combines the elements of a traditional continental breakfast with local specialities. The on-site bar is open throughout the day, serving snacks and drinks, while the restaurant provides dinner with a focus on international cuisine.
While staying the Ibis Hotel, travellers will find a number of golf courses in the area. The IT Park West and City West business centres are also nearby, and all the offerings of Dublin City Centre are about 8km away, accessible by Luas tram in about 20 minutes.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsGate Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont
- Where to stayHotelsCitywest Hotel, Leisure & Events
- Where to stayHotelsBlooms Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoganstown Hotel and Country Club
- Where to stayHotelsMarine Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsBracken Court