Ibis Hotel is an ideal budget accommodation for a weekend or a stopover on the way to a holiday destination. Situated in the suburbs of Dublin, it is just 20 minutes from the city centre and 15km from the airport.
Ibis Hotel is located at the Red Cow Junction of the M50 in the suburbs of Dublin City. A modern accommodation, the Ibis Hotel offers 150 bedrooms, including seven rooms suited for people with reduced mobility. All are well furnished and include ensuite bathroom, free WiFi access, TV, hairdryer, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
At the Ibis Hotel, a property of the Ibis worldwide, budget hotel group, guests can indulge in an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, which combines the elements of a traditional continental breakfast with local specialities. The on-site bar is open throughout the day, serving snacks and drinks, while the restaurant provides dinner with a focus on international cuisine.
While staying the Ibis Hotel, travellers will find a number of golf courses in the area. The IT Park West and City West business centres are also nearby, and all the offerings of Dublin City Centre are about 8km away, accessible by Luas tram in about 20 minutes.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsMaples House Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsTemple Bar Inn
- Where to stayHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Burlington Road
- Where to stayHotelsLansdowne Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsFitzsimons Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsKildare Street Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel