The 3 star Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport, is situated 3km from the City centre. Providing a free shuttle service to and from the airport, there is a frequent bus service to the city centre with a stop just outside the entrance to the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport is a contemporary, stylish hotel offering excellent rates. It is situated within the grounds of Northwood Park, Santry, and is just 2km from Dublin Airport and 15 minutes from the city centre.
The hotel boasts 214 bedrooms, which are suitable for family accommodation. All rooms include TV, direct dial telephone, high-speed Internet access, hairdryer, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Additionally, there are two rooms adapted for disabled visitors.
Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport can start their day with a hot breakfast, included in the room rate. They can also make use of the Cinnabar Red bar and Touzai Restaurant, two wonderful dining options located next door at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
While staying at this Holiday Day Inn Express, visitors can discover Northwood Park, which comprises an international business campus, residential village, numerous luxury amenities, crèche, shops, restaurants and a 35-hectare public park, Santry Demesne. Also nearby is the Omni Park Shopping Centre and a number of excellent golf courses.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsDergvale Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Morgan Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsSandymount Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Leopardstown
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Liffey Valley
- Where to stayHotelsCrowne Plaza Blanchardstown
- Where to stayHotelsAshling Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsFitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel