Harveys Guesthouse is a restored Georgian building, run by the Flood family. The guest house is centrally located 900 metres from O'Connell Bridge in Dublin City Centre.
Harveys Guesthouse is owned and operated by the Flood family, with a family atmosphere and comfortable well-appointed rooms, some of which are set out with images of Literary and Georgian Dublin and all of which are ensuite with a bath/shower.
Spread out over two buildings there are two living rooms one with a library and the other with seating area to relax in, either with a device on our free WiFi or a book.
There is a generous information stand with plenty of current information on the area and happenings in the city. There is a large dining room below ground floor to the front, with a few movie props in the coal bunkers for decoration. All in all, it is a building full of charm and grace. The Flood family look forward to meeting all guests and offer guidance through the stay both here in Dublin and Ireland. There is so much to experience here in our beautiful country.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesDublin Central Inn
- Where to stayGuesthousesClifden Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGlen Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House