Fashionably located in Dublin City Centre, the Harcourt Hotel serves as a great base for exploring all the offerings of the Irish capital. It comprises eight Georgian buildings with a range of bedrooms, a restaurant, bar, beer garden and nightclub.
The Harcourt Hotel is centrally located in one of Dublin's most fashionable addresses close to St Stephen's Green, Grafton St, Temple Bar and other major attractions.
The hotel comprises eight Georgian buildings, one of which was formerly the home of George Bernard Shaw. The lively property is complete with, a restaurant, bar, nightclub and all-weather beer garden and Piano bar.
The bedroom facilities at the Harcourt Hotel include TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Free WiFi & toiletries. There is a range of accommodation options, including family rooms, to suit the needs to diverse travellers.
D-Two Lounge provides a carvery lunch from Monday to Friday. The hotels main restaurant is 1900 'nineteen Hundred' here you can enjoy a range of international dishes.
The nearest car park is at the Royal College of Surgeons. Special rates agreed.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsThe Shelbourne
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsInterContinental Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Pearse Street
- Where to stayHotelsThe Marker Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsPlaza Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsWest County Hotel