Forty Four main street (formerly known as the Hawthorn hotel) located in the heart of Swords Village, surrounded by bars ,shops and championship golf courses. The Forty Four is located ten minutes from Dublin Airport and 20 minutes from Dublin city.
Forty Four main street is located in the heart of Swords village, surrounded by bars, shops and championship golf courses. The Forty Four is located 10 minutes' from Dublin Airport and 20 minutes' From Dublin City centre. The newly built Forty Four offers our customers beautifully appointed rooms along with our snug and lounge bars, with food served from 9am to 9pm all week.
The hotel is surrounded by some of the country’s finest golf courses, park lands and historical sites. The village of Swords has plenty to offer guests, with beautiful restaurants, bars and shopping. Why not take a walk down Main Street and visit Swords Castle, or take a look at our Round Tower behind the hotel. Use the Forty Four as your base and explore the historical site of Newgrange or try out the many beaches, which are situated just a short distance away.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsThe Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Westin Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsPremier Inn Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsGate Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont
- Where to stayHotelsCitywest Hotel, Leisure & Events
- Where to stayHotelsBlooms Hotel