Fitzwilliam Townhouse is situated in one of the best locations in Dublin, a short walk from St. Stephen's Green, Grafton St. and Trinity College.
Fitzwilliam Townhouse is an historical Georgian building, steeped in history and dating back to the 1700s. On July 18th, 1856 Mr Ambrose Cox, D.L.J.P, purchased number 41 Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 2. Historical documentation and pictures are displayed throughout the guest house.
When guests stay at Fitzwilliam Townhouse, which is close to Dublin City Centre, they may enjoy one of the best locations in Dublin 2. Fitzwilliam Townhouse stands between Merrion Square and Fitzwilliam Square, and is close to St. Stephen's Green Park, and to Trinity College.
Guests can enjoy the surroundings of this spacious Georgian building which dates back to the mid-1700. All bedrooms combine Georgian design surroundings with modern day comforts. All bedrooms are en suite and are tastefully decorated to create a warm inviting atmosphere and an ideal place to relax. Bedrooms are cleaned by professional staff daily. Rooms are provided with an LCD TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board and professionally laundered bed linen and towels.
Fitzwilliam Townhouse merges traditional and contemporary values to create an environment that is simple, elegant and friendly.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesKing Sitric Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesWaterloo House
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)