Egans House is a quality assured, 3 star guest house located in a quiet residential area but only 9km from Dublin Airport and 2km from Dublin city centre.
The owners of Egans House have over 20 years of experience providing accommodation to visitors from all around the world. Egans House is ideally located on a quiet, safe, leafy avenue surrounded by restaurants, pubs and shops and is an ideal guest house for weekend breaks or for tracing your Irish roots. Situated just off the main bus route from Dublin Airport and a 20 minute walk to the Dublin City Centre. Local bus stops are just up the road and will take visitors into the heart of the city in minutes.
Egans House has 23 en suite bedrooms and a lounge for guests with facilities including TV, board games, children’s games, toys and free WiFi for adults and children. Breakfast is a choice of full Irish or continental and special dietary needs can be catered for. Early and late check-in and out is available.
Egans House has fantastic staff who will do everything possible for guests during a stay and offer advice on places of interest to visit in Dublin city. Egans House offers a 10% discount in a selection of restaurants, all within a five minute walk of Egans.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House
- Where to stayGuesthousesWaterloo House
- Where to stayGuesthousesKing Sitric Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarrington Hall
- Where to stayGuesthousesRedbank House
- Where to stayGuesthousesNumber 31
- Where to stayGuesthousesPembroke Townhouse