Clifden Guesthouse is a 200 year old listed Georgian home with 17 ensuite rooms in Dublin's city centre. Convenient to the ferry port, DART, Bus station and railway stations.
In the heart of Dublin city centre, Clifden Guesthouse by thekeycollection is a listed Georgian house with secure parking for a surcharge. O'Connell Street and Croke Park are within a 5 minute walk from Clifden Guesthouse.
Each en-suite room at Clifden House has free WiFi, a TV and tea/coffee facilities. There are no hairdryers or ironing facilities in the rooms, however these items can be rented for a refundable deposit.
The guest house offers a 24 hour front desk and luggage storage, and is within a 20 minute walk from Temple Bar and a vast array of restaurants and bars.
Clifden Guesthouse is a 10 minute drive from the 3Arena, and a 20 minute drive from Dublin Airport.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesFitzwilliam Townhouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesPembroke Townhouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesNumber 31
- Where to stayGuesthousesRedbank House
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarrington Hall
- Where to stayGuesthousesKing Sitric Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesWaterloo House
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House