Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge
Contemporary, relaxed and informal is the ethos behind, Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge. Situated next to the RDS area, this 335 bedroom hotel is a beautifully restored 19th century building originally built as a Masonic School. Boasting spacious ensuite accommodation in Ballsbridge with superbly appointed features, this Dublin City hotel is popular with guests and locals alike.
All bedrooms are fully sound proofed ensuring guests are always guaranteed a great night’s sleep. Choose between an Executive, Superior, Deluxe, Family and Suites. All rooms comfortably accommodate 2 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children (under 12) in the family rooms.
The hotel offers luxurious and spacious meeting facilities with free WiFi throughout, while the recently restored Thomas Prior Hall, a magnificent period room, offers conference and banqueting facilities for up to 300 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from Dublin Airport by road and Aircoach. The newly opened Grandstand Bar & Restaurants offers local and seasonal food and drink offering in a relaxed environment.
Situated so close to Dublin City centre the hotel provides an ideal base for visiting this great city’s many tourist attractions for example Grafton Street, The Guinness Store House and Trinity College.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Leopardstown
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Liffey Valley
- Where to stayHotelsCrowne Plaza Blanchardstown
- Where to stayHotelsAshling Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsFitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Newlands Cross
- Where to stayHotelsThe Merrion
- Where to stayHotelsClontarf Castle Hotel