Blooms Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre's lively Temple Bar district. The comfortable, three star hotel is just a short stroll from Trinity College, Grafton Street and many other major attractions.
At the heart of Dublin City's artistic and cultural centre, Temple Bar, lies Blooms Hotel, which is committed to providing guests with a distinctive, memorable visit. Blooms offers visitors an easy going charm and friendly welcome, in addition to a range of comfortable, modern rooms. There are 100 bedrooms all of which are furnished with flat-screen TV, telephone, hair dryer, safety deposit box and more. Additionally, guests can avail of room service, full Irish breakfast and wake-up calls.
Perfect for travellers wishing to experience Dublin’s nightlife, Blooms Hotel is home to the VAT House, a traditional bar that serves Irish and international dishes, a selection of wines and a huge choice of whiskey, scotch and spirits. The bar hosts live music daily. There’s also Club M, a long-established nightclub with top DJs, regular themed nights and giveaways.
Blooms Hotel is ideally located in Dublin City Centre, surrounded by a host of bars, restaurants and shops. It is just steps from Trinity College and Grafton Street, and also near attractions like Christ Church Cathedral, The National Gallery and St Patrick’s Cathedral.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsThe Morgan Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsSandymount Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Leopardstown
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Liffey Valley
- Where to stayHotelsCrowne Plaza Blanchardstown
- Where to stayHotelsAshling Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsFitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Newlands Cross