Beckett Locke is located in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands.
Guests can wander through the open lobby, designed to reflect a bustling market hall. Spend an hour, or an afternoon, in the cocktail bar, co-working space and all day restaurant. Or unwind in the design led apartment, complete with kitchen and living space.
The hotel is just steps away from the 3Arena, and a short walk from Convention Centre Dublin, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and a host of coffee shops and bars.
Each apartment has dining tables and sofas, as well as fully fitted kitchens. You’ll also have use of shared areas, including the high tech, leafy co-working space and workout studio.
Guests can start the day with a coffee and a pastry downstairs. Then – if your trip is a working one – walk the short distance to the Silicon Docks.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsThe Westin Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsPremier Inn Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsGate Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont
- Where to stayHotelsCitywest Hotel, Leisure & Events
- Where to stayHotelsBlooms Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRoganstown Hotel and Country Club