RuPaul's Drag Race: Werq The World
Wednesday, 18 October 2023
About this event
Featuring fan favourite drag queens from the US, fans in Dublin need to prepare for an evening of endless extravaganza when the tour visits 3Arena on Wednesday 18 October 2023.
Set in a dystopian future, the stars of RuPaul’s Drag Race must choose between the real world and the artificial world they have come to know. The 2023 show delivers an all-new Sci-Fi production specially designed for large venues and arenas, so join Season 12 Winner Jaida Essence Hall and Season 10 winner Aquaria, along with Rosé, Angeria, Bosco, Daya Betty, Kandy Muse and Ginger Minj and prepare to be wowed at the world’s largest drag production.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Irish Dance Party
- Food & drinkRestaurantsFarrier and Draper
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Button Factory
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Circular Bar
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- What's onLive music & gigsInterpol
Fri, 30 Jun
Trinity College Dublin
- What's onLive music & gigsDavid Rovics - World Tour
Sat, 17 Jun
- What's onLive music & gigsHozier
Fri, 30 Jun
Malahide Castle & Gardens
- What's onLive music & gigsS Club 7
Mon, 16 Oct