Located in the Ballsbridge area, close to the U S Embassy, the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road, the Royal Dublin Society, and within walking distance of many of Dublin's leading hotels, Roly's remains one of the most popular and busiest restaurants in the city.
Roly's Restaurant upstairs offers a range of set and a la carte menus for both lunch and dinner. A Pre-Theatre Menu is also offered, in addition to a Set Dinner Menu and a Wine Dinner Menu.
Roly's Cafe & Bakery, on the downstairs level, offers a range of casual dining options and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week. Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday.
The food at Roly's is carefuly sourced and served, its enduring popularity reaffirming the highest standards of quality and service it delivers. Classic and classy starters, mains and desserts coupled with an extensive selection of wines, by the bottle or glass, make for a dining experience to remember.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar