The Purple Sage Restaurant in Dublin City offers quiet areas for business lunches and spacious comfort for larger parties. The Purple Sage Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is located in the Talbot Hotel Stillorgan.
The Purple Sage Restaurant in Talbot Hotel Stillorgan in County Dublin, is an award winning AA Rosette recipient, with RAC distinction for culinary excellence. The restaurant has also been featured in the Georgina Campbell’s Restaurant Guide.
The Purple Sage is sure to stimulate the senses. It offers a very popular traditional carvery roast to both new and returning guests 6 days a week, excluding Saturdays. Throughout the uniquely designed interior, you will find the appurtenant space to meet your needs along with award winning staff, trained in quality customer care.
Whether it be a lively celebration for 40 of your closest friends, or perhaps a more secluded alcove, nestled away amidst subdued relaxing tones and frescos, vividly contrasted against hypnotic swirling mosaics, for you and your loved one to savour. The meat is locally sourced, unprocessed and full of flavour and taste. Your chosen meat is drizzled in Irish gravy or a particular sauce and is accompanied with a choice of potatoes and fresh vegetables. They are also proud to support the Just Ask campaign. If you want to know the origin of your food just ask your server.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium