Project Arts Centre
- Rainy days
Tucked away in the historic cobbled streets of Temple Bar is Project Arts Centre, Dublin's best kept secret, a venue packed full of surprises.
Choose from theatre, music, dance, visual arts and everything in between. Visit the place that helped to shape and to launch the careers of many Irish artists including Gabriel Byrne, Jean Butler, Neil Jordan, Liam Neeson, Jim and Peter Sheridan, Alan Stanford and U2 and with a packed year round programme there is plenty to fuel your imagination.
With two theatres and a gallery Project Arts Centre offers a huge variety of events at great value and is located close to a host of great restaurants and bars. The gallery presents a series of free exhibitions throughout the year and tickets to performance range from 0-25.
"The city's most interesting venue. You never know what to expect, which makes it all that more fun." Lonely Planet
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments