Project Arts Centre
- Rainy days
Tucked away in the historic cobbled streets of Temple Bar is Project Arts Centre, Dublin's best kept secret, a venue packed full of surprises.
Choose from theatre, music, dance, visual arts and everything in between. Visit the place that helped to shape and to launch the careers of many Irish artists including Gabriel Byrne, Jean Butler, Neil Jordan, Liam Neeson, Jim and Peter Sheridan, Alan Stanford and U2 and with a packed year round programme there is plenty to fuel your imagination.
With two theatres and a gallery Project Arts Centre offers a huge variety of events at great value and is located close to a host of great restaurants and bars. The gallery presents a series of free exhibitions throughout the year and tickets to performance range from 0-25.
"The city's most interesting venue. You never know what to expect, which makes it all that more fun." Lonely Planet
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty