King Sitric Seafood Bar
King Sitric Seafood Baris known for freshly caught seafood of all kinds, Irish game, from County Wicklow, lamb, beef and an extensive wine list. Also on site is the East Café Bar for refreshments & casual dining. There is no need to reserve, just come along.
Howth is easily accessed from Dublin City centre via the DART rail link, or by Dublin Bus. It is about 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
Howth is rich in scenery, walks and history. It is lovely to walk around the harbour to the nearby lighthouse. Watch the birds and wild sea lions and browse the seafood shops. Explore nearby Howth Village and the abbey ruins. For the more ambitious trekker, Howth offers 9km of walking trails along scenic cliffs. The Howth transport museum exhibits an extensive collection of antique vehicles. Howth Castle nearby offers a cookery school, and the Deer Park public golf course is popular, with a hidden ancient dolmen and rhododendrons in bloom in late May.
- Elephant & Castle BeaconFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle Temple BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle ChurchtownFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants
- PIFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants