Kettles Country House Hotel offers both a Carvery and a steakhouse and wine bar. There is also a choice of lounge and bars, with live music on Friday and Saturday nights. Try the 'Tasty Thursday' special in the Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
Kettles Country House Hotel, located just outside the north County Dublin suburban town of Swords, situated in idyllic, peaceful surroundings, yet only about ten minutes from Dublin Airport.
Carvery lunch, early bird and a la Carte meals are served in the Inn Lounge daily.
The Steakhouse and Wine Bar is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 17:00.
In the Arkle Suite Leys Brezeel Restaurant can cater for 60 Conference delegates, whilst the Rose Anna Suite can cater for up to 400 Conference delegates. Leys Brezeel can also be booked for a range of social and family events and occasions, including weddings.
Locally sourced produce is used in all dishes and all beef is 100% traceable to their County Tipperary supplier.
Full cocktail menu, a heated beer garden and live 60's,70's and 80's music in the Lounge on Friday and Saturday nights and free WiFi are additional attractions.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex