Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour
- Family friendly
- Sunny days
Are you ready for a 17 storey high walk? Then bring your adventurous spirit and your camera to Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour.
Located right in the heart of the city, this thrilling rooftop walkway is actually Dublin’s highest open viewing platform and offers breathtaking panoramic views of Ireland’s vibrant capital from the mountains to the sea.
This Dublin City tour highlights all of the capital’s main landmarks while giving you an insight into its heartfelt history, told in a charming way by the charismatic tour guides. Then, of course, there’s the sporting highlight of the incredible view from the platform that’s suspended over the Croke Park pitch itself.
See their website for more information, including tour times, prices and directions to the GAA Museum.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doDay toursConnemara & The Wild Atlantic Way Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesIrlanda in Italiano
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Boyne Valley - Day Tours Unplugged
- Things to see & doDay toursKilkenny City & Wicklow Mountains - Wild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCS Tours Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours