Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour
- Family friendly
- Sunny days
Are you ready for a 17 storey high walk? Then bring your adventurous spirit and your camera to Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour.
Located right in the heart of the city, this thrilling rooftop walkway is actually Dublin’s highest open viewing platform and offers breathtaking panoramic views of Ireland’s vibrant capital from the mountains to the sea.
This Dublin City tour highlights all of the capital’s main landmarks while giving you an insight into its heartfelt history, told in a charming way by the charismatic tour guides. Then, of course, there’s the sporting highlight of the incredible view from the platform that’s suspended over the Croke Park pitch itself.
See their website for more information, including tour times, prices and directions to the GAA Museum.
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking