Hawksmoor Dublin in Dublin City has carried out extensive work on the historic National Bank building to transform 34 College Green into an impressive 152 seat restaurant, with elegant back to back bar and private dining space.
Many of the original features were restored, like the banking hall’s grand 40 foot hemispherical cast iron dome set on Corinthian columns with its elaborate plasterwork. Elements like cast iron railings similar to those originally installed in the 1880s were reinstated. The use of reclaimed materials, a Hawksmoor signature, is incorporated throughout with reclaimed doors, parquet floors and repurposed antique lighting.
Hawksmoor is renowned for its dry aged steaks, cocktails and conscientious approach to sourcing ingredients. Hawksmoor Dublin will be serving all natural beef, sustainable seafood and community farm produce, all simply cooked over a live charcoal fire.
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- PIFood & drinkRestaurants