The Guinea Pig is located in the heritage town of Dalkey, 20 minutes by DART from Dublin city centre. The Guinea Pig prides itself on its locally sourced fresh fish, shellfish, beef and lamb, as well as offering an extensive vegetarian menu.
The Guinea Pig Restaurant is a traditional family run restaurant located in the heritage seaside town of Dalkey, 20 minutes by DART from Dublin city centre.
Established in 1957, the Guinea Pig Restaurant prides itself on its locally sourced fresh fish, shellfish, beef and lamb, as well as offering an extensive vegetarian menu.
Approximately 13km from Dublin city centre, Dalkey is accessible by regular DART and bus services. Dalkey is one of the Irelands oldest settlements with a strong natural social history. nearby is Dalkey Island and Dalkey Castle and Heritage Centre.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium