Sunday, 1 October 2023
About this event
After a long and fruitful run as a bandleader with relentlessly touring party-rockers Pimps Of Joytime and a Grammy-nominated country blues collaboration with Cedric Burnside, multi-instrumentalist Brian J set out to “explore tonalities I’d never messed with,” as he puts it.
Gitkin’s production radiates character and warmth, leaning on soft-focus vintage mics, dubby spring reverbs and the quirks of an analog tape machine.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Bach Solo Cello SuitesFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Wed, 25 Oct
United Arts Club
- NSO & Jessica Cottis: Hindson, Berg & BrahmsFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Thu, 2 Nov
National Concert Hall