Located on one of Dublin City’s Georgian streets, F.X. Buckley Pembroke Street is perfect for business and pleasure alike.
With fridges of dry aged meats on display as well as an extensive wine cellar to peruse, sit back, relax and let the team at F.X. Buckley Pembroke Street, Dublin City, treat you to their culinary experience. Hand pick from their prime cuts of 100% Irish beef or choose from their à la carte dishes and fine wines.
F.X. Buckley Pembroke Street also has a covered terrace area. For diners who wish to enjoy a pre or post drink, Xavier’s Bar, adjacent to the restaurant is the perfect spot.
With dark wood panelled walls and soft lighting, guests at Xavier’s Bar can sink into deep leather armchairs by an open fire or take a seat by the window and watch the world go by in the heart of Dublin. Enjoy the signature Cigar Smoked Old Fashioned cocktail or a glass of wine or your favourite blend of whiskey before dinner. Try their bar food menu featuring Achill Island oysters and Irish charcuterie and cheese boards, all designed to perfectly complement your drink.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi