dlr Mill Theatre
dlr Mill Theatre opened in May 2006 and is a vibrant modern theatre in the heart of South Dublin. It is located in the town square in Dundrum Town centre and has the convenience of being just beside the green Luas line. They are proud to stage a wide variety of performing arts, community theatre, visual art, comedy, music, and children's shows.
The multi purpose venue has a gallery space, which hosts some lovely exhibitions, and you can peruse the wonderful art while waiting for curtain up in the comfortable 220 seat theatre. There is also a fully licensed bar and outdoor bandstand. The smaller 45 person capacity studio space is also utilised for various classes and meetings during the week. It is available for private hire during the day as rehearsal or meeting space.
dlr Mill Theatre has an extensive education programme, with students from both primary and second level attending productions relevant to their studies every year. Programmes run by the venue include the first schools Shakespeare festival in Ireland, STEM week for primary school children, drama and art workshops for all ages, over 65's group drama projects and many more.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Complex
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Seamus Ennis Arts Centre
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe New Theatre
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesIrish Film Institute