Wren Urban Nest
Wren Urban Nest is tucked into a quiet corner of Dublin 2 and the ideal place to stay in the heart of the Capital’s creative and cultural district. Built using the most advanced green technologies Wren is Dublin’s most sustainable place to stay. Positioned between Trinity college, Grafton Street and Temple bar, the best that Dublin has to offer is literally on Wren’s doorstep, from cafés to restaurants, theatres and museums to pubs and clubs to mention a few. And it’s all only a short hop away from the sanctuary of your cosy urban nest.
Your tastebuds will be tantalized at ALT restaurant and bar, where Chef Ronato runs a zero waste kitchen. A McKenna Guide award winner, ALT offers luxurious dining with fresh, vibrant ingredients that are sourced from local, ethical producers and expertly crafted dishes that resemble works of art.
- AccommodationB&BsLuttrellstown Castle Resort
- AccommodationB&BsO'Neills Victorian Pub and Townhouse
- AccommodationB&BsThe Mayson
- AccommodationB&BsThe Dean
- AccommodationB&BsThe Wilder
- AccommodationB&BsThe Devlin
- AccommodationB&BsMcGettigan's Townhouse
- AccommodationB&BsSan Augustine
- AccommodationB&BsAnnandale House