West County Hotel
The West County Hotel, which is part of Colgan Group Hotels, has been welcoming people to Dublin for more than 50 years. It is ideally situated in the picturesque village of Chapelizod which is close to Phoenix Park, one of Europe’s largest parks, and just a short drive from the heart of Dublin City Centre.
The recently upgraded property offers 48 ensuite bedrooms, including single, double, and twin configurations. All are accessible by lift and equipped with modern facilities like WiFi access, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and much more.
The West County Hotel has a variety of dining options available throughout the day. The Liffey Bar hosts regular live entertainment and offers a daily carvery lunch as well as freshly prepared sandwiches and salads. There is an extensive bar food menu available throughout the afternoon and evening, while the Pine Restaurant serves a sumptuous à la carte dinner and Sunday lunch.
The West County Hotel is an excellent choice for special events. The staff is happy to design full conference packages to meet individual needs for corporate events. The hotel also hosts elegant weddings of up to 150 guests in its Princess Isolde banqueting suite.
In the area around Chapelizod, visitors will find some of Ireland’s top golf courses as well as a host of other activities and attractions. There are local walking routes, shops, sport, and concert venues, as well as centres for swimming, horse riding, and fishing.
- AccommodationHotelsJurys Inn Parnell Street
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Smithfield
- AccommodationHotelsHotel 7
- AccommodationHotelsPlaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Marker Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Pearse Street
- AccommodationHotelsInterContinental Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Citywest
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre