Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park
The Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park is set in its own attractive grounds in Castleknock, County Dublin, which is just a five-minute drive from the famous Phoenix Park, home of Dublin Zoo. The three-star hotel is designed to meet the needs of today’s budget conscious guests, ranging from families to corporate travellers.
The Travelodge boasts 100 spacious guest rooms, all of which are ensuite with power showers, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Family and disabled-access rooms are available. Guests may also avail of free, off-road parking with no height restriction, so coaches and trucks are welcome.
At the Travelodge Dublin Phoenix Park, guests will find on-site vending machines for snacks and drinks on the go, as well as The Diner restaurant, which opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
During their stay, visitors will find a host of attractions just a short drive away. Nearby Castleknock Village offers a selection of restaurants, bars and shops. Also, public bus and train lines serve the city centre, home to renowned attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Christ Church Cathedral and Trinity College.
- AccommodationHotelsGrand Hotel Malahide
- AccommodationHotelsCrowne Plaza Dublin Northwood
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Parnell Square
- AccommodationHotelsPoint A Parnell Street
- AccommodationHotelsDublin Citi Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsConrad Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsThe Shelbourne
- AccommodationHotelsHotel Saint George
- AccommodationHotelsCastle Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsAirport View House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHaddington House
- AccommodationHotelsThe Fleet