The Wilder is located on Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, just a stroll to St. Stephen's Green and all that central Dublin has to offer.
Nestling behind a red brick Victorian façade, The Wilder offers a range of guest rooms from shoe box rooms to suites. A home cooked breakfast is available each morning in The Garden Room and in the evening, guests can relax in the Gin and Tea Room residents bar where refreshing beverages and a light bite evening menu is available.
Free WiFi, toiletries and complimentary turndown service are all features of this property. The building dates from the Victorian era built around 1878 and has been modernised to create a boutique style townhouse, full of character and personality.
Limited free parking is available on site and street parking is free from 19:00 to 07:00 and all day on Sunday.
The property is ideally located, with a wealth of cultural attractions just a short walk away, including The National Concert Hall, Iveagh Gardens, St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street, Trinity College, National Library, National Gallery, Leinster House, to name just a few.
- AccommodationB&BsSan Augustine
- AccommodationB&BsMcGettigan's Townhouse
- AccommodationB&BsThe Devlin
- AccommodationB&BsThe Dean
- AccommodationB&BsThe Mayson
- AccommodationB&BsO'Neills Victorian Pub and Townhouse
- AccommodationB&BsLuttrellstown Castle Resort
- AccommodationB&BsWren Urban Nest
- AccommodationB&BsDerwent Lodge